Who would not be scared of a cancer diagnosis?
- But what if it could be a catalyst for change of beliefs?
- What is the difference between facts, myths and opinions?
- Why do so-called experts know so little about the causes of cancer and why current treatment often fails?
- What if a cancer diagnosis was a wake up call?
- Would anyone listen?
- What if changing your life and beliefs was the only option for long term recovery?
- Would you do it?
Follow the illuminating journey of Edina Atkinson who not only refused conventional breast cancer treatment but changed her life and beliefs to embrace recovery, healing and balance in mind, body and spirit.
This book contains information which may galvanise the individual cancer patient into taking responsibility for their own healing and recovery towards a carefully researched individual plan of action.